Monday 25 May 2015

Bellewood - Mural for TS4


When I first started murals, I kinda got carried away with the idea of graffiti, but i am branching out and found this lovely mural at Rebel Walls, I just had to have it for my game. So I made it, and here it is; in all 12 glorious colours. Looks awesome as a feature wall behind beds. I would have loved to have had it higher, but there is only so much you can do with source material before you lose quality. I don't think it detracts from it though, so I hope you enjoy.At the request of Rebel Walls, the mural has been renamed to Bellewood to reflect the real life wall this is based on (the link is above where you can check it out). Please re-download and delete the previous version (called PC-TS4-Forrest-Mural) and replace it with the new one.

The Mural features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 12 style variations
  • custom thumbnail
  • found in wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • costs $5
  • available for all wall heights
  • is only seamless horizontally
  • This is a mural wall. There are no individual parts that need to be placed separately. Just use like normal wallpaper.
The archive contains the package file and preview image. Extract and place the package file in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

1 comment: